Monday, 25 February 2013
Vacancy At Conoil
1. A Bachelor's degree (minimum Second Class Upper division) obtained full time in any discipline from a reputable university.
2. A Master's degree and additional qualifications in marketing, sales and allied fields from reputable institutions is an added advantage.
3. Minimum of five years post- NYSC working experience.
4. High ethical standards and integrity.
5. Excellent communications and presentation skills.
6. Strategic thinking, high creativity and problem solving skills.
7. Excellent customer service orientation.
8. Candidates with local experience and working knowledge will be given preference.
9. Must be ready to work in any part of the country.
Application Closing Date
March 11, 2013
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit applications which must include an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant credentials and certificates to:
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633