Saturday, 2 February 2013

Who is Going to Help Illbliss Answer This Question?


Rising rapper, Illbliss recently poured his thoughts on the popular social networking website Twitter and this was the precise moment i caught him asking a question that i just couldn't answer.

I however figured that you might just be able to provide an answer and that's why i have decided to ask you the same question Illbliss just asked. Here:

"I attended proper schools. I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I never lacked either. What happened to the middle class?"

So, that's the question - What do you think?


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Married Woman's Confession

A Married Woman's Confession
---Short Stories---