Ajebutter22 drops Video for 'Omo Pastor'


Fast-rising singer, Ajebutter22 has released the highly anticipated music video for his hit single, 'Omo Pastor.'

The arrival of the long awaited video appears to have been worth the wait after all as it stars the likes of Dr. Sid, Seyi Shay, Ajebutter22, Basketmouth, Boj and several others like K9, Slim T and Falz.

To watch the video, click HERE or watch below:





Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments

  1. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this web page is in fact nice and the people are actually sharing good
    thoughts.

    My weblog pits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right away I am going away to do my breakfast,
    when having my breakfast coming over again to read further news.


    Here is my site; http://greenhost.ro/index.php?do=/blog/135884/herbs-for-treatment-of-disfunción-eréctil-with-32/add-comment/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment