Jahbless Drops New Single ‘Go Down’



Rising singer, Jahbless (born Olatunde Owoloye Olumoroti) has released a new musical piece and this one is titled ‘Go Down.’

The song, we gathered is off the singer’s 3rd studio album, ‘I aMMe’ produced by BeatsBySarz.

After the resounding success of his hit single, ‘Joor o’ and the remix version of the same song, his fans have continued to expect much more from the singer and of course, the clock continues to tick.


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments

  1. This design is incredible! You certainly know how
    to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.

    ..HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to
    say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

    My webpage octave

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment