Rihanna Cancelled Boston Gig of 'Diamonds World Tour' After Falling Sick



She only just kicked off her Diamonds World Tour and things have not got off to a good start for Rihanna.

The 25-year-old has been forced to cancel Sunday night's Boston concert after contracting laryngitis.

The You Da One star was due to take to the stage at the TD Garden arena to wow her hundreds of fans.

However, Live Nation released a statement on Sunday morning stating that the singer is unable to perform.

'Unfortunately, following her sold out concert on Friday, Rihanna has contracted laryngitis and per doctor's instruction is unable to perform this evening,' it read.

The Barbados-born singer also tweeted her sadness about cancelling the gig on her Twitter page on Sunday.

She wrote: '#BOSTON this is the hardest thing for me to deal with! I feel like we've been waiting on this day forever, and I'm hurt that I let you down.'

The hard-working songstress also added that she was embarrassed about not being able to please her fans.

'I hate disappointing people that never ever let me down!! I'm so embarrassed about this! Thank you for your prayers and well wishes! #DWT,' she wrote.

Culled from DAILY MAIL


 Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments