Vacancy For Nigerian Teachers

U.S. Embassy Abuja invites applications frm 21-29yr old Nigerians to teach Hausa or Yoruba languages & cultures to American students in U.S. Universities and Colleges.

Applicants must be teachers of English or training to be; with a university degree in English, Language Arts, or combined honours.

Closes 30 April 2013.

Click the link below for further details:

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/flta.html#.US5kJDfhmW0.facebo



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments

  1. Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

    My site - salon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment