Was This Just a Coincidence?


Three guys were having a conversation and the first guy said:

"When my wife was pregnant she read,the novel: the 2 cities and gave birth 2 twins."

The second guy said, his wife read the 3 musketeers and gave birth to triplets.

The third guy stood up and started running heading home when asked why, he said "My wife is pregnant and she's reading Alibaba and the 40 thieves!"



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments

  1. I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem
    still exists.

    Here is my blog post :: Raspberry Ketone Diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the reason that the admin of this web page is working,
    no question very shortly it will be famous, due to its feature contents.


    My weblog; supertype

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment