Thursday, 25 April 2013

MBW Concepts Presents PROFACE Makeup Artist Competition


The search for the best upcoming makeup artist is ON!

Made Beautiful World concepts presents PROFACE Makeup Artist Competition.

This competition creates a platform for upcoming makeup artists to showcase their talent and art like never before.

Judged by veteran makeup artists who know the ART, the competition is definitely going to be a tough one. get ur brushes ON!


You don't wanna miss this opportunity.

Enter at profacemua@gmail.com

All entries must be received by May 20th, 2013.

Include your full name and contact

4 photos of your work

2 sentences describing your makeup inspiration and style.


To be a VIP at the event to witness 15 makeup artists compete against one another,  call 08168251647 for your tickets now.Ticket: N5,000.

This ticket gives you access to a FREE mini makeup kit, a goodie bag, 'beauty bites', networking, makeup fun and so much more.

Date:JUNE 2nd,2013.

Venue: Our place, 7, Olufunmilola Okikiolu Street, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.

@profacemua, www.profacemua.com, BB pin 20D513BB, www.facebook.com/PROFACEMUA



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

5 comments:

  1. Can I simply just say what a comfort to uncover somebody that really
    understands what they're talking about over the internet. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people must read this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you're not
    more popular since you definitely have the gift.


    Feel free to visit my weblog - golden retriever lab mix dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I believe your website could be having
    internet browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website
    in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in IE, it has some
    overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick
    heads up! Aside from that, excellent site!

    Have a look at my web site: hair and beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post will help the internet people for building up new web site or even a
    weblog from start to end.

    Stop by my homepage binary option strategy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will immediately clutch your rss feed as I can not in finding your email
    subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please allow me know in order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks.

    My web blog; vps hosting (http://www.gigablue-support.com//index.php/index.php?page=User&userID=35157)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was able to find good information from your
    blog posts.

    Also visit my blog post betting systems ()

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Married Woman's Confession

A Married Woman's Confession
---Short Stories---