'No Man Can Satisfy Me' - Francine Lewis



She blew away the judges on Britain's Got Talent with her celebrity impersonations, but Francine Lewis is used to being around actual A-listers.

The dark haired beauty is said to have once spent a night with Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio.
Francine, who is now happily married with two children, reportedly met Leo in 1999 when she was a hostess for The Generation Game.
After talking to each other in a London bar the pair are said to have headed back to the expensive Metropolitan Hotel where they became intimate.

According to The Sun newspaper Francine said she did not sleep with Leo and she was in a relationship at the time with property dealer Sacha Tropper.

Months before her meeting with DiCaprio, Francine was also linked to former EastEnders star Michael Greco.

The newspaper also reported that she spoke about her sexual appetite, boasting that no man can satisfy her.
She said: 'I'm a friendly girl and I can't say no to anyone! I like to make eye contact with a guy and if he gives me that little smile back I know I'm in there. But the truth is no single man can satisfy me.'

Culled from DAILY MAIL


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments