7 Steps to Conquer Ego and Pride

1. For seven days, every morning wake up and say, "today I am not the center of my own world, I choose to make other people more important that me."
 
2. Make a list of the despicable selfish things you've done in your life and add to it daily.
 
3. Tell 3 trusted friends your deepest darkest most shameful secrets.
 
4. Make a friend from a people group against whom you usually discriminate.
 
5. Sincerely confess and apologize to that friend for your prior discrimination.
 
6. Make friends with a homeless person, talk to them at least twice a week for a month. Listen to their story and then share your deepest darkest secret.
 
7. Give away your most prized possession to that homeless person.



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SimplySAMAD (or @ThaNaijaPOET) for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, jobs, photos, interviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments