Beyonce Blasts 'Low Life' People Who Talk About Her




Beyoncé responded to the rumors that she is pregnant with her second child with an Instagram that blasted "low life" people.

On Friday, E! News  published an article that said they had confirmed with mulriple sources that the Halo singer was pregnant again. The 31-year old is already a mother to daughter Blue Ivy but in a picture posted to her Instagram account that evening, she seemed to deny that her family would be growing.

"I can't stop the rumors from starting, and I can't really change peoples minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me," the note read.

The message was deleted from her Instragram account, but has only served to fuel speculation.  On Tuesday, the songstress canceled a show in Belgium citing dehydration and exhaustion. Her rep said that she was, "awaiting word from her doctors before making a decision."  She penned an apology letter to her fans for the missed show. The handwritten missive was posted to her website.

Prior to the rumor mill going into overdrive, the singer did state that she wanted to have more children with her husband Jay-Z.  Beyoncé gave an interview to Good Morning America on May 6 about making  Blue Ivy a big sister but wasn't sure when it would happen.

"I would like more children," the singer said. "I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister."

Beyoncé also said that she gone into protective mode ever since the birth of her daughter. Despite her status as a global superstar, she said her top priority remained being a mother. She wanted her daughter's well being to come before anything else.

"I just want to make sure that [Blue Ivy] can have a healthy, safe, normal life. ... In the back of my mind, she's my priority. And life is completely different now," she said.

Culled from ENSTARZ


 Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments