D'banj Signs Olamide to DB Records?


I know for a fact that Olamide would make the list of Top 10 Artistes really pulling a lot of weight at the moment but I was stunned to learn about him teaming up with D'banj to the extent of becoming label mates.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed on this one but sources insist it's official adding that the deal has been signed, sealed and dusted - Olamide officially joins DB Records.


Sources further reveal that the deal was signed yesterday and that Olamide is currently in Atlanta in the United State with D'banj.

D'banj's brother and singer, Kayswitch also chose to confirm the veracity of the deal/signing by tweeting about it.

Do you consider this a good move for Olamide and kindly tell us why.



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SimplySAMAD (or @ThaNaijaPOET) for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, artworks, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments