Why I Love Alexander But Can't Have Sex With Him


On his death bed, Alexander summoned his generals and told them his three ultimate wishes:

1. The best doctors should carry his coffin.

2. The wealth he has accumulated (money, gold, and precious stones) should be scattered along the
procession to the cemetery; and...

3. His hands should be let loose, hanging outside the coffin for all to see.

One of his generals who was surprised by these unusual requests asked Alexander to explain.
Here is what Alexander the Great had to say:

1. I want the best doctors to carry my coffin to demonstrate that, in the face of death, even the best doctors in the world have no power to heal;

2. I want the road to be covered with my treasure so that everybody sees that material wealth acquired on earth, stays on earth...

3. I want my hands to swing in the wind, so that people understand that we come to this world empty handed and we leave this world empty handed after the most precious treasure of all is exhausted, and that is TIME

4. TIME is our most precious treasure because it is LIMITED. We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.

5. When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never take back. Our time is our life!

6. So my dear, the best present that you can give to your family and friends, is your TIME.

May God grant you plenty of TIME and may you have the wisdom to give it away so that you can LIVE and LOVE in peace.



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SimplySAMAD for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, jobs, photos, interviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments

  1. Hello! I've been following your website for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent work!

    Also visit my weblog ... Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment