Vacancy For Female NYSC Corps member


Female NYSC corps member needed to fill the position of a Personal Assistant (PA).

Start up salary is between N30, 000 and N35, 000 and will increase on performance.

Candidate must be situated in Lagos.

Send CV to adebull@yahoo.com

Model: Osagie Jennifer Oghogho



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SimplySAMAD (or @ThaNaijaPOET) for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, artworks, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments

  1. Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog in the
    near future but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    Also visit my website :: toasterovenchoices.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment