1. Stressing your Bladder: Not urinating when you have the urge to.
2. Not drinking enough water.
3. Too much salt intake.
4. Not treating common infections quickly and effectively.
5. Eating too much meat.
6. Not eating enough.
7. Drug abuse (e.g Painkiller).
8. Missing your prescriptive drugs.
9. Drinking too much Alcohol.
10. Not having enough rest.
This info might be of immense benefits to you, and to someone else..
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SimplySAMAD for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, jobs, photos, interviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633