Cadbury is Recruiting


Massive recruitment in CADBURY has embarked on a massive recruitment exercise.

The following positions are open:


HR, Finance, management, sales, supply chain), Marketing Managers, Territorial Commercial Managers, Business Development Managers, Instrumentation and Mechanical Engineers.

Click the link below to apply:
http://cadburycareers.dragnetnigeria.com/jobs.aspx

Deadline: June 18, 2013.

Model: OPEYEMI OLUSANYA



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SimplySAMAD for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, jobs, photos, interviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments

  1. When I originally сοmmеntеd ӏ
    clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkboх and nοω each tіme a comment iѕ adԁed
    I get three еmailѕ ωith the same сοmment.
    Is there any way yοu can гemove me fгom that sеrviсe?
    Cheers!

    My wеblog: solihull storage company

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want a Premium Minecraft Account check out this generator.
    With it you can generate a unique Minecraft Premium Account which
    no one else has! You can Download the Free Premium Minecraft Account Generator http://www.
    free-minecraft-download.tk

    Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality was once a leisure account it.
    Look advanced to far brought agreeable from you!
    By the way, how could we keep in touch?

    my webpage free minecraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    Take a look at my web site; cheap party pills

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment