Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million to Oklahoma Tornado Relief




Carrie Underwood has donated $1 million to the Red Cross to help the Oklahoma tornado relief efforts.
Underwood is a native of Oklahoma, having been raised in the rural town of Checotah. The 30-year-old singer used the proceeds from her Blown Away tour to help fund the Red Cross in disaster relief efforts.

"I have watched the devastation in my home state of Oklahoma over the past several days with great sadness," said Underwood in a statement. "With the help of my fans who attended my concerts over the past year, we can offer the Red Cross a little extra help in comforting those affected by the recent tornados."
The Red Cross has welcomed her donation with open arms as they continue to aid in recovery.

Culled from ENSTARZ


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments