How to Save OJB Jezreel [Simply SAMAD Speaks]


I know a lot has been said about the deteriorating health of talented music producer and singer, OJB Jezreel but I just want to use this medium to call on all Nigerian artistes to rally round this enterprising music figure who has impacted on the flourishing careers of a good number of successful artistes in Nigeria today.


I know for instance that Wizkid started his musical career with OJB.

Some of 2Face's hit songs were produced by Ojb and there are several others.

I'm not asking them to individually cough out the required sum to treat OJB's kidney problems but I know how influential some of our Nigerian artistes are so I'm simply urging them to consider saving a friend and colleague.

Since a donor has already been found, I do not think I am asking for too much - Am I?

[Simply SAMAD Speaks]



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SimplySAMAD for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, jobs, photos, interviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments