Brandi Glanville Fires Assistant Over Missing Dog




Reality star Brandi Glanville fired her assistant over the weekend after putting her at fault for her dog Chica going missing, the former revealed on Twitter.

Glanville's Encino, Calif., home was reportedly burglarized on June 5, and the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star held her 23-year-old assistant, who wished to go unnamed, partially responsible for her dog being allegedly stolen.

"I don't know wat 2 believe about a break-in my assistant/nanny lost both my dogs earlier that week, I myself found them," she tweeted on June 11. "So I let her go."

Glanville's ex-assistant told TMZ that she was fired in connection to the incident via text message on June 15. She told the website, "I no longer work for Brandi. She texted me [Saturday] saying that I didn't do my job by losing the dog."

The former assistant added that Glanville was in Palm Springs at the time of the burglary. The assistant was the last person to see the dog before it went missing and she said she did everything in her power to make sure Chica was safe. She claimed she double checked doors of the home, closed all windows and locked everything. She told the website firing her for the mishap was not fair.

She also said Glanville still owes her for two weeks' work, which comes out to more than $1,000. 

Glanville commented on the firing, saying she thinks the assistant made up the burglary story to cover the fact that she lost the dog. She said, "I did what I had to do. If I can't trust her with my dogs, how can I trust her with my kids?"

Glanville offered to pay up whatever outstanding wages she owes the unnamed assistant. She bought a new dog to fill the void until she finds her log Chica. She shared photos of the new dog and tweeted last week, "We have a new family member until Chica comes back to us. His name is Chico. Mason renamed him Chody."

Culled from ENSTARS



 Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments