Do You UnderStand and Agree With This Quote?

I just received a message with this quote and the longer I looked @ it, the more baffled I got.

Take a look and tell me what you think:

"When you give so much importance to someone in your life; You lose your importance in their life... Think on it..."

What do you think?

Quote: Ejiro Bamigho-Ebuwa



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SimplySAMAD for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, jobs, photos, interviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments

  1. Not that I agree with it...but it means that when you spend too much time focusing on someone you love you may in turn neglect the time you should be focusing on yourself; therefore (in an ironic twist) making yourself less valuable to them.

    -Griffin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment