Thursday, 18 July 2013
Great Nigerian Proverbs
(2) A monkey that eats grass instead of banana is a goat.
(3) Getting married to a girl that weighs more than 80kg is polygamy.
(4) When a tsetse fly perches on your scrotum, it takes great skill not force, to kill it.
(5) However much the buttocks are in a hurry, they will always remain at the back.
(6) If the throat can swallow a knife the anus must find a way of expelling it.
(7) No matter how hot your anger is, it cannot cook yam.
(8) The man who marries a beautiful wife and a man who plants corn by the road side have the same problem.
(9) The frown on the face of the goat does not prevent it from being taken to the market.
(10) No matter how far you urinate, the last drop always falls at your feet.
(11) No matter how much weed you smoke you cannot be the MOST HIGH.
(12) One who sleeps with an itchy anus wakes up with smelly fingers.
(13) He who urinates in a stream must remember his family drinks from the water.
(14) You can never be in a hurry to make Hell
(15) When a woman gets so old,it looks like no one paid her bride price.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed mobile broadband on any of our Easyblaze plans. Visit www.etisalat.com.ng for details.