Professing Love Biblically


BOY: do u have a boyfriend?


GIRL: Nope! I don't have one.

BOY: Gen 2:18,"The Lord God said;
It is not good for a man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.

GIRL: But I don't love u.

BOY: 1 john 4:8, "Whoever does not love does not know God,because God is love.

GIRL: and how do I know you mean those words?

BOY: Matthew 12:34,"For out of the abundance of the heart,the mouth speaks."

GIRLS: but how can I be sure that u're loyal & honest?

BOY: Mark 13:31,"Heaven & earth will pass away but my words will never pass away."

GIRL: but why me? There are lots of girls out there.

BOY: Proverbs 31:21,"Many women do noble things but u surpass them all"

GIRL: but what is in me that you like?

BOY: Song of Solomon 4:7, "you are altogether beautiful,my darling: there is no flaw in you."

GIRL: But am not all that beautiful,u're exaggerating.

BOY: Proverbs 31:30, "charm is deceptive,and beauty is fleeting; But a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."

GIRL: What happens if I say yes?

BOY: Gen 2:24, "therefore man shall leave his mother and his father and hold fast to his wife and they become one flesh."

GIRL: How come u know the scripture very well?

BOY: Joshua 1:8, "Therefore this book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth,but you shall meditate on it,day and night, so that you may be careful to do all that is written in it. For then you will make your ways prosperous and have good success."

GIRL: woooow! I can see u really love God

BOY: Psalms 34:8, "Oh taste and see that the lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him."

GIRL: Hmm, ok please give me time to think about it.

BOY: Philippians 4:8, "Finally brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely,whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."

GIRL: oh,I love you already.

BOY: Revelation 22:21, "Amen"!



Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed mobile broadband on any of our Easyblaze plans. Visit www.etisalat.com.ng for details.

Comments