Quote of the Week [Princess of D'Adshas]




“…I don’t know but I feel it might be true that Calabar women can do the long stretch and become sexually hyperactive because my dad spent over 30 years in Calabar without ever thin king of returning to Ondo State. So, with that, I’m afraid it might be true. As for the rumours, I think they are just stories and nothing more. I think all women are sweet and any good woman can keep a man in dream land. I don’t think it’s restricted to Calabar women alone.


- Princess (of D’Adshas)

D’Adshas is a musical group that comprises of two sisters, Princess Adeola Adelokiki and Folashade Adelokiki. They hail from Ondo State and they have a very soft spot for late Pop star, Michael Jackson. Music as they remember began with them practicing Michael Jackson’s movement on stage. They also grew up watching their mother sing in the church choir.


 Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments