Can Anyone Rescue Me From This Etisalat Fraud? [Simply SAMAD Speaks]


In the past three weeks, I have had a total of N5,000 disappear from my phone for no reason at all. I do not watch videos or download audio files on my Blackberry and simply cannot understand this fraudulent trend.


I'm frustrated by this. For instance, my BIS was expected to expire on Aug 17 so i loaded a N2,000 recharge card on Friday (Aug 16).

I made about 20 minutes of call and thought i should perhaps load another N500 on Friday night just to ensure i had a minimum balance of !,500 needed for the auto re-subscription.

It suddenly occurred to me to check my balance before loading the N500 and alas!

I checked and found N230 balance left on my phone.

I called the customer care and i was put on hold for so long, i decided to check my credit again from time to time (without using the credit at all) and this was what i noticed (as i began to take down notes):

At 10:55pm, i had N154.

At 10:58pm, it dropped to N129.

At 11:08pm, it dropped to N104.

At 11:15, it dropped to N79.

By 11:30, i checked for the last time and my balance showed N29.

I have hereby decided not to recharge my Etisalat line anymore as i consider this unwarranted deductions fraudulent, heartbreaking, annoying and overtly frustrating.

It's beginning to affect my work a great deal.

My dear brothers and sisters, what do i do at this point?


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments