I Was Not Afraid of the Illuminati Until I Read This [Simply SAMAD Speaks]


Dear Simply SAMAD fans and readers of this blog all over the world.

In this post, I'm not going to rabble so I'll just hit the nail on the head - I received a message from a fan (name withheld) a while ago and it was very straight forward. Kindly read the content below:


"Did you know that if you type 'ILLUMINATI' backwards follow by '.com' as a URL, you will be directed to the U.S government's national security page?"


That was the specific content of the message and just as i was about to disregard the message, I just decided to knock in the word backwards (of course with the '.com') and guess what i discovered...

Personally, i've been worried ever since i typed in that URL. What do you honestly think is going on?


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments