Ladies, What Would You Do If Your Husband Did This?


Kindly take a look at this conversation between a man and his wife:

WIFE: What would you do if i died?.. Would you get married again?


Husband: No...

Wife- Why not?... Don't you like being married?

Husband: Of course i do.

Wife: Then why wouldn't you remarry?

Husband: Ok, ok, i'd get married again...

Wife: Would you live in our house with your new Wife...?

Husband: Yes, it's a great house.

Wife: Would you let her drive my car ?

Husband: Yes, its almost new...

Wife: Would you give her my jewelry?

Husband: No.. I am sure she would want her own..

Wife: Would she wear my shoes..?

Husband: No, she is a size '5' your shoes are too big for her..

Wife: How did you know her size? so you already have her ready waiting for me to die?

What would you do if you were this woman?



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SimplySAMAD for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, jobs, photos, interviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments