Let's See If This Makes You Laugh


I just received this list and thought I should share it with you:

Ekaite is back again with her English:


1. My god is upsome!

2. Thank God for a brown new day!

3. What is strong with you?

4. Not all that glitters are goats!

5. majority carries the volt (volt kor? Transformer ni?).

6. May your name be highly exhausted!

7. my waste is paining me!

8. Thank God for spearing my life (with arrow
abi with dagger?)

9. why are people so weekend?

10. Lord! you are the killer dat holds my life!

11. pls, how much is ur age?

12. Look to the window, the principal just
passed away (na you kill am abi?)

13. I am not priding pls

14. Lord let ur wheel be done.



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments