Quote of the Week [Crozz - Ejiro Jalogho]



 I was putting on my costume and I was looking around. I was not even used to changing in the presence of people but I just saw some girl come with her big boobs and just
shed all her clothes without a care in the world. When I saw this, I went: “Wow!” I realized that I might just have to increase the number of shows I would be a part of (laughs) even if I didn’t get paid. I knew I was going to enjoy myself backstage. It was fun but at the end of the day, I got used to it and it naturally became one of those things. If you ask me to change right here – right now, I would do it. That’s what I do for a living now.


- Crozz

Crozz (born Ejiro Jalogho) is an award-winning Nigerian runway model and has traveled to several countries on the strength of his job as a model, choreographer and modelling instructor.


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3

Comments