Quote of the Week [Darey Art Alade]



Here's a wonderful quote from one of Nigeria's brightest talents. Enjoy:




I’ve always said it for years. My family name an asset and a liability because of what my dad and family members before me have done. Subsequently, it’s a liability because people expect so much of such a name but I think I’m trying small-small (laughs)”


- Darey Art Alade

Dare Art Alade - popularly known as Darey - is a Nigerian multi-platinum selling and award-winning musician and singer-songwriter. He is the son of the renowned Nigerian entertainer, Art Alade.
Darey, though very successful in Nigeria, has his eyes on the international market and has plans to re-release his music in conjunction with a major international record label.


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments