What Should Fans Expect from Brymo’s 'Merchants, Dealers and Slaves' Album?




Rave singer, Brymo recently spoke about his third studio album titled Merchants, Dealers and Slaves and of course, he also announced a release date for this new work.

The album; Merchants, Dealers and Slaves, according to Brymo is different from his previous albums.

“It’s the first time I get to explore those themes I usually want to stay away from. Music is a very important tool for change as it has the power to influence people, so I made the album to remind myself a lot of things I had forgotten.”

At the point when he was working on the album especially writing, he already had a very clear sense of what he was out to achieve.

“When I started writing songs for the album, I wanted a short but meaningful collection. I wanted to tell my story in relations to the listeners’, for we all go through a lot of things together, and that’s also good business when people can relate… The album was inspired by my history, but then my story is too small to fit into society, so it became important to relate it to everyone, hence the title.”

He expects fans to be able to pick out immense lessons after listening to the songs contained therein.
“I hope they get to reflect and make changes in their lives where it’s important. I am dedicated to doing same. From my new project you can expect to be entertained and educated at the same time and with a fusion of Afrobeat and pop, expect a whole new approach to music making on the continent.”


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments