Will Nigeria Ever Have a Female President? [Please Be Honest]


I woke up this morning not feeling too good but trust me, I'm super fine now. In fact, I'm so excited, I could dance in 52-inched heels.

Earlier today, I had a very short chat with a colleague and then I asked: "Will Nigeria ever have a female president."

Kindly take a quick swipe into the Nigeria you know or have heard about - Can any of them successfully become the president of Africa's most populous nation.

If your answer is yes, kindly tell us how this can be achieved and if your answer is in the negative, be kind enough to share why you feel this would never happen with us.


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments