Sunday, 24 November 2013
Is There Any Nigerian Man Who Would Marry This Girl?
FILL THE FORM IN OWN HAND WRITING AND IN BLOCK LETTERS.
I, _____, hereby apply to marry your daughter Sir.
I am _____ years old.
Please answer the following questions honestly.
1. Do you go to church/mosque? Yes?No
2. Do you have a degree or diploma? Yes/No.
3. Are you still a virgin? Yes/No.
4. Are you working? Yes/No.
5. Do you have a car? Yes/No.
If your answer to any of the above questions was NO, do not continue. Leave my house and don't look back.
If all your answers were YES, then continue.
1. In 50 words or more, describe the disadvantages of cheating in marriage.____________________
2. With the aid of a diagram, explain how you can give respect to your father in-law or mother in-law.
3. Suppose your wife says,"honey, I need money for my hair-style at the saloon", what would you answer?
4. Explain any TEN causes of divorce. _______________
5. What does the term 'good husband' mean to you ____________________
6. Do you have both dad and mum? Yes/No. If No, explain why?
7. Were your parents legally married? Yes/No. If YES, for how long? If the time of their marriage is less than your age, explain why you were born out of wedlock.
8. Explain the meaning of''COME HOME EARLY"as used by women. (100 words)
9. Give any THREE reasons that can cause a man to sleep outside his house.
10. In case of divorce, who do you think is the owner of the kids between father and mother?
Answer the following by Yes or No.
1. Do you drink alcohol? Yes/No.
2. Do you smoke? Yes/No.
3. Are you short-tempered?Yes/No.
LAST PART, BUT EQUALLY IMPORTANT.
Please stick your passport size photo below, which will be put in newspaper to check if you have other girlfriends.
Sign here: ___________
Sign again: ____________
Best of luck.....
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU