Quote of the Week [Ramsey Nouah]




"The industry is quite competitive but I see myself as a part of the competition too and this helps me to grow and keep forging ahead and give the best to myself and to the profession."

                                                                                                - Ramsey Nouah


Ramsey Nouah's acting career kicked off when he starred in the Nigerian TV soap opera Fortunes. Due to his light skin complexion, he was selected to star in several love-related romantic films. In 2010, Nouah won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role for his performance in the Best Picture award winning film The Figurine.


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3
By SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments