Short Conversation Between Aso Rock and Manu Garba

ASO ROCK: Congratulations, your boys made us proud!

MANU: Thank you, your excellency!

ASO ROCK: When are you guys coming?

MANU: Tomorrow sir.

ASO ROCK: Have you confirmed if the
cup is real Gold? ... because I don't trust FIFA at times, they may hide the real Gold and give you a steel coated with Gold.

MANU: We have done that sir... even one of the players broke one part of it and just confirmed that he sold it this morning at a United arab Gold mine... It is original Gold sir!

ASO ROCK: Whaaaaaaaaaat! What about the 1.5 million Dollars that FIFA gave you guys?

MANU: It is with me!

ASO ROCK: I hope it is complete?

MANU: I didn't count it?

ASO ROCK: Manu don't disappoint me. How on earth would someone give you 1.5 Million Dollars and you didn't count it in his Presence... ARE YOU FAROUK?



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments