The Nigerian and the Magcian [A Very Short and Funny Story]


A Nigerian who had no wife, no child, no money, no home, a blind mother... in fact, he was very poor.

One day, he saw a magician who promised to grant him only one wish.


Magician: Tell me one thing you wish for and i will do it for you right now.

Nigerian: Ok, no problem. I have only one wish, I want my mother to see my wife carrying two of my kids in my Hummer Jeep parked near the swimming pool in one of my many mansions situated in one of the finest cities in London.

The magician fainted.

Please, one word for this Nigerian:

a. Greedy
b. Great thinker
c. Perfect
d. Others. (Add)



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments