If Your Dad Did This, What Would You Do?

An elderly man in Nigeria calls his son in New York and the following conversation ensues:

DAD: Son: (I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are getting divorced; 45 years of marriage... and that much misery is enough!"

SON: "Dad, what are you talking about?

DAD: "We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," he explained. "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in London and tell her!"

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone.

SISTER: "Like heck they're getting divorced," (she shouts), "I'll take care of this."

She calls her father immediately, and screams at him.

SISTER: "You are not getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there. Until then, don't do a thing," she yelled as she hung up the phone.

The old man turns to his wife and said: "Okay it's all set. They're both coming for Christmas and paying for their tickets

African Parents!!!


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments