Mrs. Adeyemo Comments on Iyabo Obasanjo's Message to Her Father [Piece of My Mind]

Obasanjo may even be the scorpion itself biting his children with venom.

That is sure their own family business.

Let us not forget the fact that the ugly girl got all she has through the dad.

That is why she is not Mrs anybody but IYABO OBASANJO.

I am a mother and have gone through shit in life.

I will never allow my children to disrespect their father on any ground.

Bowo fun baba ati iya re.

If she really is so sick of her dad, let the monster of a child drop the name and all that goes with it.

I am personally upset  about this trend. Baba kids are really crazy.
Mrs TT Adeyemo


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments