April Fool Gone Wrong

This morning, I wanted to know how my hubby would react if I left without telling him where I had gone. So I decided to write him a letter saying I am tired of him and didn't want to live with him any more and after writing, I put the letter on the table in the bedroom before hiding under the bed...

When my hubby came back home, he saw the letter and read it, then he also wrote something on it then began to sing and dance changing his clothes. He got his phone, dialled someone then said: "Hey babe, I'm just changing clothes then will join you. As for the other fool, it has finally dawned on her that I was fooling around with her and has left. I was really wrong to have married her. I wish I had known you earlier. See you soon honey!" Then my hubby walked out of the room.

In tears and very upset, I got up from under the bed and decided to go and read what my hubby wrote on the letter. When I got the letter, it said: "I could see your feet, I'm going to buy bread. Stand up, stop your silly games and prepare me a meal to eat joor.

- Author (Anonymous)

Comments