Joke of the Day (A Conversation Between Lovers)

PHONE RINGS!!

Ngozi : Hello

Obinna: My love, how are you doing?

Ngozi: I'm fine.

Obinna: Will you be less buzy by weekend to come to my house?

Ngozi: I'm sorry love I can't make it because I will be attending my aunty's wedding n the next day is Thanks-Giving in church. I'm so occupied.

Obinna: I wanted to take you out for shopping to surprise u with Blackberry Z30 and the Brazilian hair you've been asking for.

Ngozi :I'll be coming and I may even spend d weekend if you want my love.

Obinna : What about the wedding?

Ngozi: Which wedding? I was just joking.
Obinna: Me too.


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments