Solidstar Drops a New Story on ‘Negotiate’




Award-winning singer, Solidstar has unveiled a new single, which he titles ‘Negotiate.’

While unveiling this song, Solidstar creatively traces his musical sojourn back to his first hit single ‘One In a Million.’

He starts by saying, “Some years back, I was in a serious relationship with a girl, I thought she was my ‘One In a Million’ until the day I caught her ‘samaring’ my best friend.

He creatively sustains the story by moving on to his next hit single and the story gradually proceeds with him dropping the titles of his hit singles as he progresses with his narration.

“I was so ‘Confused’ that I couldn't get over it for over a month. Since then, I vowed not to fall in love again but met another girl a few weeks later, deceived her and she fell so badly for me, but after close to 15 ‘press-ups, I called her and said, ‘Omotena,’ I ‘no think say I be right person for you,’ and that was how we ended that relationship. I kept on ‘Skibolising’ girls, took many to the line, but along the line, I came across sexy and pretty ‘Oluchi,’ and fell in love with her so much that I couldn't do without calling her name on any song I sang, and ‘no be say she give me jazz o.’

“Right now, I’m ‘Negotiating’ because I’m ready to pay any sum on her head but to cut the long story short, here is my new single, ‘Negotiate;’ produced by Dagenius.

 Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments