Should Waconzy Be Hugged or Slapped For This? [#BringBackOurGirls]





I just received a mail from one of Waconzy's publicity teams and just as I was about treating the mail, I saw an image of the singer holding something that had the 'BringBackOurGirls' line of solidarity inscribed on it.


I'm not going to clap for him or condemn him. Rather, I simply chose to share the image with you as well as images of other celebrities from all around the world with the same inscription and then you decide what we should give him.

Find other celebrities and prominent personalities in the U.S holding the inscription below:






Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments