Cynthia Morgan talks tough in new single, ‘I am Taken’


Reggaeton/Rap/AfroPop act, Cynthia Morgan recently released a new single titled, ‘I am taken.’
The song is a follow up to her tracks, ‘Lead Me On’ and ‘Don't Break My Heart.’

The 2014 NEA nominee artiste affirmed that ‘I am taken’ is very personal as it was recorded during the backlash on social media.

The Dancehall/Reggae infused track is poised to take a prominent spot in the list of trending club bangers.
 In her words, “’I am Taken’ is personal and dear to me. People talk... At the end of the day, music is me and I am music. Cynthia Morgan is a brand and I am Taken.”



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments