Lizzy Anjorin celebrates award with fans, friends and critics - Hopeful for Oscars


Award-winning actress, Lizzy Anjorin recently added another feather to her crown of laurels as she emerged ‘Yoruba Movie Personality of the year at the 2014 edition of the City People Entertainment Award.

The actress, apparently excited about the feat took to her social media account and said, “I was hoping for ‘Best Actress of the year’ but came home with ‘Yoruba Movie Personality of the year’ award. The first person to win this award was Genevieve. The second person was Omotola and the third person was poor me, Lizzy Anjorin. These are tears of joy for me and I thank God for his goodness and kindness. I give God all the glory. I thank my late mum and dad, my late boss, Segun Sama and Ishola Durojaiye Alasari and thanks to all my wonderful fans all over the world. If not for God, I swear, there wouldn’t be a Lizzy Anjorin.”

Anjorin also send a big shout out to her friends, fans and surprisingly, those she described as her ‘haters.’
“To all my haters, I swear I love you guys ‘bajebaje’ (which translates into ‘a lot’) because your criticisms, hatred, scandals, evil talks and manners made me work hard to achieve this. I thank you the most. I also thank the organisers of the City people Entertainment Award. Watch out for my new movie, ‘Kofo The First Lady.’ Insha Allah this movie will take us to Oscar Awards (Academy Awards). God bless you...”


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments