Shollz Arrives With ‘Beautiful’



Spurred by his belief in his abilities, R n B, Pop and Dancehall artiste, Shollz has finally stepped into the music scene with his debut single titled ‘Beautiful.’
Born Shola Onasanya, Shollz hails from Odogbolu Local Government in Ogun State, Nigeria. He stands 5 ft 7’ tall and was born in the 80s in Lagos State and graduated from Yaba College of Technology, Lagos where he studied Computer Science.

He started his musical journey professionally in 2010. “I have loved music all my life; even right from my childhood. My hobbies are travelling, listening to music, meeting people and performing on stage.”

Beautiful was produced by CountryFlag On Da Beat.



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments