The Girl I Met


She and I met at the viewing center, I had only N350 wit me, I took her to a restaurant, so we can discuss well.


After paying the bike man N100, had just N250, hoping to buy two bottles of malt worth N200 but before I knew what was happening, she had ordered for two bottles of small stout N400, 1 plate of pepper soup N400, a pack of Hollandia yogurt N350.

With tears on my mind, I just sat there speechless watching as she was enjoying herself, she requested 4 extra beer, I was thinking of what 2 do 2 avoid the impending embarrassment then she asked ME 2 go get her N500 Suya from the Aboki by the roadside.

Immediately I stepped outside, what do you think I did?


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments