Madonna's daughter Lourdes blogs about graduating


Just because her mom is one of the most famous pop stars in the world, doesn't mean Lourdes isn't your typical American teenager — well, sort of. In a new blog post, Madonna's eldest daughter, who goes by Lola, dishes on her graduation from New York's LaGuardia High School, how she's spending her pre-college summer, and what it was like going to prom.

"HEY to all the readers. I don’t know if u heard (sarcasm) but I GRADUATED. GRAAAAAD. UATED. From High School. It’s very difficult to wrap my head around because I feel like its something I’ve been talking about FOR EVER and it finally happened," she explained before adding, "There also isn’t the ominous presence of another year of high school and test taking up ahead like there usually is when you’re about mid way into the beautiful summer." (She did go on to describe this beautiful summer as "humid and gross" like "inside a fat man's sock," but it seems she's enjoying it just the same.)

"This past weekend I went to a music festival upstate and truly had the most beautiful time," the Material Girl designer mused. "It was a little bit outside of New York, the vibes were amazing. Great crowd of people too and my god I heard such incredible music."

Culled from YAHOO CELEBRITY



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin:...
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments