At first glance, rising actress, Brycee Adiah Bassey looks calm and unassuming but a couple of steps closer to the actress retains her modest qualities but thrashes the calm countenance especially when she steps on the set of a movie where she transforms into a prime professional.
Quite a lot has been said about this actress especially around her exploits as an actress but despite all that has been said about her in the media, so much more remains under the shed of mystery.
In this piece, we will reel out the hard facts and other interesting details in the life of this gifted actress.
- Brycee Adiah Bassey is Nigerian American
- She is 26 years old
- In addition to being an actress, she is also a violinist and humanitarian
- Brycee Adiah Bassey is very keen on making an impact on the lives of children
- She is very passionate about music
- Despite her work schedule, she strives to create time for fun
- She was raised in the United States of America
- Brycee Adiah Bassey once volunteered to be auctioned to support the ‘Slum2School’ project and she made it clear that she could not bear the sight of a child being denied the opportunity of getting an education
- There are several qualities she looks out for in a man and some of those on top of the list hammer at the fact that he has to be humble, compassionate and honest
- Brycee Adiah Bassey is often called ‘Lady Brycee’
- She was born to a Nigerian father from Akwa Ibom and a black and Native American mother
- She occupies the middle spot amongst her parent’s 5 children
- She relocated to Nigeria after graduating with a degree in Modern and Classical Literature in Spanish. Brycee Adiah Bassey is fluent in Spanish and is a professional, classical violinis
- She has been playing the violin since she was 10
- In the United States, she was active in politics, running a senatorial campaign in the state of Kansas, before relocating to Nigeria
- She recently caught a big fish, landing the female lead in a feature film, ‘Better Than the Beginning.’ The movie was directed by Kingsley Omoefe
- In the movie, ‘Better Than The Beginning,’ she was cast alongside big names like Seun Akindele, Akintola Lewis, Bimbo Manuel, Ronnie Dikko to name a few
- The movie has been scheduled for a 2014 release and her fans have their fingers crossed in anticipation
- She also played a role in the anticipated docudrama ‘Runs’ with Onyeka Owenu and Stephanie Linus-Okereke. The movie is set to premiere before the end of 2014.
- Brycee Adiah Bassey had her television debut in January 2014 on an Ebony Life drama series called ‘Deadline,’ in which starred as Isabel Bowsan, the female lead character
- She kicked off another major television debut hosting a morning fitness segment on Morning Rave on Rave TV
- Her first music video appearance was in Nigerian musician Zeez’s (formerly DJ Zeez) ‘Sankolo’ music video, which she actually produced as well with Manny Skillz Group from West Hollywood, California
- Brycee Adiah Bassey landed her first magazine cover on the 2nd edition of Spanobelle Magazine; a Nigerian fashion and entertainment magazine.
- She is currently preparing to produce, score and act in her very own short film titled ‘The Voice Inside’ early 2015 and plans to shed light on how mental illness is not taken seriously in Africa and how it can affect one’s life
- She is an active volunteer and humanitarian, public speaker and teacher; working with Slum2School, Village of Hope Ghana, and Camp H.Y.P.E residential kids camp in Lagos, teaching Spanish this year.
- She is the official face of ‘Join the Sun;’ a campaign launch, geared to encourage youths, and people in general to go outside, stay active, keep a healthy lifestyle and keep fit
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU