Thursday, 14 August 2014
13 Signs Your Friend is in Love With You
Here are some common simple signs to detect if your friend likes you more than a friend.
1. Your friend is very happy and lively when you are together. You can see it in his or her eyes.
2. Your friend is always available for you, he or she will even cancel an appointment for you.
3. Your friend is excited when you make a phone call, he or she will not even attempt to cut your phone conversation.
4. Your friend is always looking out for you without any reason.
5. Your friend will ask you who is your crush or what do you want from a man or lady, and if you ask why, your friend will just tell you that someone was asking.
6. Your friend is always inviting you to eat in a restaurant, hang out at the beach or watch movies together.
7. Your friend will try to make you jealous to know if you care.
8. Your friend will do the things you like even though he or she doesn’t do that before. Your friend will only do that because of your company.
9. Your friend is always touching you or holding your hands at every opportunity.
10. Your friend is asking about your family and yourself and your plans in the future. He/she tries to be close to everyone you know.
11. Your friend will not run out of questions and stories for you. Even if your friend is a shy type, your friend will make a way to have something to talk about, even if its repeated many times. There’s always a topic to chat about online or physically.
12. He/she gets really dressed up when going to see you and then act surprised or dismissive when you say ‘You look nice’. (Really? Indeed! or Oh, I actually planned going somewhere from your place but changed my mind.)
13. You will catch your friend staring at you. Because when a person is in love, it’s very difficult to control looking at someone he or she likes.
After you see the signs, If you like your friend to be more than a friend, you can wait until your friend confirms it to you. If your friend becomes extra sweet and thoughtful, become extra sweet and thoughtful also, that way, your friend will have the courage to tell you what he or she feels.
If you don’t like the acts of your friend and you just want to maintain the friendship, distance a little, but not too much, that will give your friend a signal that you don’t like a relationship more than friendship.
Culled from GISTVILLE
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU