Is this the end of the road for M.I?


Many would remember how award-winning singer and brand ambassador, M.I's brother, Jesse Jags fell out with his record label, Chocolate City and how the relationship between the artiste and label swiftly went from bad to worse.

Jesse Jagz (born Jesse Garba Abaga) was previously signed to the Chocolate City along with his older brother M.I until he parted ways with the label.

What fans of the Abaga brand of music recently found shocking was a message from M.I indicating he was on the verge of quitting the art that brought him fame, fortune and a level of popularity he had probably only fantasised about and imagined about two decades ago.

M.I recently took to his Instagram page and wrote, "This was the last straw... If you don't hear any M.I music, you know who to blame. No regrets - Except for the fans... I'm sorry... it's over. I'm finally done with this

A few minutes after posting the message, M.I deleted every picture on his Instagram page except one.



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments