One Thing That Will Shock You About Angel Di María and His Daughter


Flavour of the month, latest Manchester United signing and England's most expensive transfer, Angel Di María has overcome countless obstacles to reach this moment. The Argentine's biggest inspiration is at home: his daughter, whose spirit he channelled to help Real Madrid lift 'La Décima'.
"My daughter taught me that anything's possible, that what seems hard can become easy, that sometimes your efforts are rewarded: she taught me to withstand the suffering and the pain, to be stronger. All those things she imparted helped me to have a spectacular year. I owe it to her and my wife, who are always by my side and in my corner", Di María noted in reference to his daughter's health problems when she was born in April 2013.

"Though her life hung in the balance, she fought to survive, to escape any after-effects and be strong", the former Benfica man added.

Jorgelina, Di María's wife, wrote an extremely moving open letter to mark little Mía's first birthday. "We wanted to tell our story to give heart to the many parents who have to go through what we did. Sometimes you can feel like you're not going to make it through those sorts of situations, but if you keep faith, you can do it. She was born on the 22nd, which is the number I wear on my shirt", the Argentine winger-cum-central midfielder explained.


Culled from MARCA



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments